6 Unit Box Valtravieso Finca Santa Maria 2018
The highest estate in Ribera del Duero
- Year 2018
3 years old
100% French Oak
D.O. Ribera del Duero
Time in Barrel
Time in Bottle
Merlot, Sauvignon, Tinta Fina
35 years old
- Winemaker Ricardo Velasco
Awards & accolades
Valtravieso Finca Santa María is the perfect wine to drink by the glass or enjoy with an aperitif. A young, aromatic and very versatile wine that stands out for its explosion of red fruit, its balanced acidity and its surprising volume.
- Colour Ruby red color with a good purple component and an incomparable shine.
- Nose Juvenile nose full of fruit where the aromas of cherry stand out, accompanied by a pleasant and fresh balsamic sensation.
- Palate Palate with great volume and weight, marking the vintage but remaining agile. Versatility and personality in equal parts when pairing it with various foods. This vintage gains complexity and depth, keeping the fruit and its shameless youth as the main protagonist.
- Food pairing Tapas and starters, sausages, highly seasoned baked white meats.