6 Unit Box Gran Sello Joven Tempranillo Garnacha 2017
- Year 2017
20-30 years old
Suggested temperature for serving
- Winemaker Bienvenido Muñoz Pollo
The Gran Sello range was born in 2010 in order to translate 20 years of passion into wines that offer the best Tempranillo and the main Spanish grape varieties. By sharing the know how of 12 wineries within seven of the most important Spa- nish wine regions, Gran Sello encompasses the best of the Iberian Peninsula. The wines show the expression of soil and climate, melded with intense aromas from the fruit, yielding the elegance and concentration of full fresh and well balanced flavours.
The vineyards of Gran Sello are located to the southeast of Madrid. At an altitude of over 737 meters over the sea level, this region is considered cooler than the rest of Central Spain, which allows us to produce fresher wines. The Gran Sello family of wines have a common base: at least 70% of the blends are made with Spanish grape varieties.
- Colour Clean and bright, cherry red with medium depth and violet tints on the rim.
- Nose Aromas of ripe blueberry and blackberry, together with a pleasant touch of caramel and spices.
- Palate Refreshing and light in the mouth, with well-balanced acidity and flavors of red berries.
- Food pairing Roasted or barbecued meats, pastas and semi-cured cheeses. Perfect for tapas