Condesa Eylo Barrica Verdejo 2017
Una bodega joven
- Year 2017
entre 20 y 25 años
100% French Oak
Time in Bottle
6 months minimum
Time in Barrel
Suggested temperature for serving
- Winemaker José Antonio Merayo
- Colour Clean bright yellow straw color with a green tinge.
- Nose Aromas of freshly peeled oranges, with tree grown and tropical fruit (pear/banana).
- Palate Dense with a great mouthfeel, rich and crisp, with tree fruit flavors (pear) and a touch of orange zest.
- Food pairing This wine goes well with shellfish, seafood and smoked fish as well as salads, pasta and rice dishes.