6 Unit Box Artero Macabeo Verdejo 2019
A reference since 1940
- Year 2019
D.O. La Mancha
25 years old average
Suggested temperature for serving
- Winemaker Bienvenido Muñoz Pollo
Awards & accolades
Artero Macabeo Verdejo is an excellent combination of a variety like Macabeo deeply rooted to Castilla La Mancha for more than 30 years and Verdejo that in the last 20 years has provided the best results outside Rueda. It combines the fruit characteristics of the average composition of the first, with the volume and earthy nuances of the second, both with an excellent varietal expression and coming from their own vineyards. It is a young wine to be appreciated young because of its aromatic potency, with excellent balance of acidity, freshness and degree. It has a beautiful straw colour, very bright, with a bouquet of ripe white fruits and a light background taste of wild herbs.
- Colour Pale lemon color with brass metallic tints.
- Nose ntense fruit aroma combining apricot, pear and citrus fruits with floral notes.
- Palate Ample, fresh with a rich flavour. Balanced and persistent. Excellent acidity.
- Food pairing Shellfish, seafood, all types of vegetables, salads and uncured cheeses.